We could not be happier to announce that our new website is now live! This is something we have been working on for many months now, and it’s always been our priority from day 1. You may wish to get stuck in and explore the site for yourself, but if you want a quick run through on what has changed, then have a read below!
* Perhaps the biggest and most obvious change is our logo and company colours; we are now blue! At one point we went green, but we felt blue was the better choice, and we hope you all agree with us. And our logo has also had a little revamp to match, which you may have already seen on our social media pages in the last few months (we just couldn’t wait for the website!)
* Not only do we still use ParcelForce and DHL as we did on the old website, but you will now see DPD’s lovely logo on our page! Yes that’s right, you can now use their amazing and competitively prices services in the same way you are used to. We are so happy to have them in the Parcel2Ship family, and pretty soon we will be adding another household name to the gang, so stay tuned!
* The Free Quick Quote function on our old website is back, but this time it is sleeker and easier to get all the information you need at once. Just follow the three steps, and chose from the list of services available. You can see transit times, costs, limitations and requirements before you go ahead with an order, and if you find the service isn’t for you, you can return to the quotes easily.
* Something we viewed as crucial when developing Parcel2Ship’s new website, was giving the control back to our customers. Not only can you now log in to your account to view previous orders, you can also duplicate these and save regular addresses. And whilst you are in your account, you can view a current order and print off the labels, see if you need customs forms, track your order with the courier, and even change your password for added security.
* Of course, if there is something you need assistance with, contacting us is easier than ever too. During office hours you can give us a call on our landline, meaning you can avoid paying phone charges and use your minutes allowance. You can also email us, and receive a within an hour of our office opening in the morning, talk to us via Live Chat when an operator is online, and contact us 24/7 via Facebook and Twitter. Remember, we want to help you so get in touch if there is anything you need us for
* If you thought the destination country list on the old website was extensive, just wait until you see it on the new one! We have added over 70 new destinations, and we will be adding over 100 more this year. This means that along with the introduction of our new courier, we now offer over 11,000 services on our website!
* You’ll see a ‘Knowledge Base’ tab along the top of the website. We have been working very hard on this, because we want it to be the place that holds ALL the information you need. This is much more than an FAQ; this is a crash course in all things Parcel2Ship. We believe we have included everything you could possibly want to know, but if you spot something missing you can give us a call and we will add it straight away for others to benefit from. Remember, we want our customers to take the control back, so the Knowledge Base will allow you to do this.
Of course, there are many tweaks and additions throughout that you will notice, but we could be here all day telling you about them! So instead, head over to www.Parcel2Ship.co.uk, have a little look around, and then book your orders!